One of New Zealand’s leading solutions for glass curtain walls.
The highly versatile Flushglaze range is now available in greater depths (106mm, 136mm, 159mm), giving superior strength and meaning increased spans can be accommodated before a larger base size is required.
With over 40 years of history under the Baltic Commercial brand, Flushglaze by Altus Window Systems is a proven product. Baltic Commercial (formally Oakley) is well known as a leader in design solutions for curtain wall façade.
The system integrates seamlessly with our other product suites, including the Atlantic48 and Shopfront ranges, to ensure a flawless architectural result. So why not talk to the team with a proven track record for your next project.
The Baltic Flushglaze system is a unitised curtain wall system. It is ideal for large glazed spans in all commercial applications including multi-storey. It integrates seamlessly with our other product suites, including the Atlantic48™, Shopfront106 and commercial door ranges, to ensure a flawless architectural result.
Features and Benefits
- 3 versatile depth options of 106mm, 136mm and 159mm
- Performance expectation beyond 2800pa ultimate wind pressure
- Greater seismic capacity with large glazing pocket and stacked transom
- Full compliance with NZS 4211: 2008 Performance of Windows. Please contact Altus Window Systems for selected NZS 4284 testing
Commercial glazing incl. curtain wall
- Captive or structurally glazed options – 2-sided or 4-sided
- Single or double glazed profiles for up to 30mm double glazed units
- Unitised curtain wall design with split mullions and stacked (seismic transoms)
- Bespoke design and testing available upon request
- Awning, Casement and Hopper options
- Performance expectation up to and exceeding 2300pa ultimate wind pressure
- Sizes dependent on wind loading – max. 1800mm x 900mm sash with standard sash frame
- Automatic doors, sliding, hinged and pivot door options
- Atlantic48™ or 48mm commercial door panel options available
- Sizes dependent on wind loading max. 3000mm high panels