Insert windows provide an essential link between existing timber joinery and new aluminium window & door frames.
Insert Windows provide an affordable solution by replacing old timber windows with new aluminium joinery, without compromising the traditional style of your home.
Simply ask us for a free in-home consultation and you’re on your way to enjoying your elegant Insert Windows and Doors for years to come.
Sensible Economical Choices
- Paint peeling from your windows and you’re sick of repainting?
- Condensation and drafts a problem?
Then Insert Windows could be one of the best investments you’ll ever make. Replacing ineffective windows can give your house a refreshing new look and save you money when it comes to your power bill.
Insert windows retain their original style
Replacing your old windows will increase the value of your home
- An affordable, flexible system that is sympathetic to the original style of your home
Save on energy bills
- Double Glazing will improve insulation performance leading to lower heating and cooling costs
- Double glazing helps reduce outside noise
- Tinted glass helps reduce excessive light entering the home and can help reduce sun-fading of your carpet and furniture
- Laminated glass helps both with security and helps reduce sun-fading of your carpet and furniture
- Double glazing helps create a warmer healthier home
- Increased comfort with drafts significantly reduced
- Visible moisture and condensation is reduced on windows
- An ideal solution for windows that are broken or jam easily
- A tight seal eliminates drafts
- Aluminium Insert windows are easy to maintain
- Better insulation saves you money by reducing your heating and cooling bills
Maximum sizes for Insert Windows and sashes vary by width, height, wind zone and glazing requirement. Your local fabricator will be able to advise whether a configuration is possible.
As a guide, Insert Window fixed panels up to 1800mm height and 1000mm width are attainable with sashes up to a 1000mm height and 900mm width recommended. Other sizes are possible please contact your local manufacturer for advice.
Stellar Doors™ - when renovating, consider your entrance door too
If considering Insert or Replacement windows and doors, it's often a good idea to look at your entrance door too. Chances are it may need replacing at the same time.
Check out our traditional and modern range of Stellar Doors™.